Welcome to the first annual Drilling and Well Engineering East Africa 2014 Conference
Until the last few years this region has been a sleepy backwater for the upstream industry, but the discovery of significant quantities of oil in Uganda in 2006 ushered in a bonanza; follow by successful discoveries in Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique. Now every potential hydrocarbon basin across East Africa is the subject of intensive interest.
The oil and gas industry is entering mass drilling phase with all governments actively pursuing independents to license blocks, increasing exploration and drilling activity. Geologically the region is harsh and would require specialized drilling equipment. Now more than ever, the drilling pressures have risen and technology development initiatives are vital.
The Drilling and Well Engineering East Africa 2014 conference is a platform for oil and gas companies, exploration companies and drilling contractors to discuss and debate the latest opportunities and challenges for the region in meeting future onshore and offshore Oil & Gas exploration. The conference comes as another step towards enhancing the joint initiative of technology and methodologies between oil and gas experts.
Attend Drilling and Well Engineering East Africa 2014 and:
- Get the latest updates of the oil and gas industry’s development
- Gain a thorough understanding of exploration opportunities in East Africa
- Hear directly from government representatives, international and national oil companies about what it takes to conduct a successful drilling project
- Evaluate the investment opportunities
- Access to crucial drilling technology information
- Understand regulation and future developments in East Africa
- Get updates on oil and gas drilling projects
Oil & Gas industry professionals, experts and managers, including:
- Industry leaders who seek information and technologies for future operations
- Senior decision makers from international and regional operators
- Oil and gas operating companies
- Service and equipment suppliers
- Engineering and construction companies
- Regulators and Government Agencies